The non-traditional student admission category applies to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited or approved
high school or have satisfactorily completed the General Educational
- Applicants must have been out of high school for at least
five years. (For GED holders, their original high school class
must have graduated at least five years ago.)
- Applicants who have attended college must have earned fewer
than 30 semester hours of transferable credit with a minimum
GPA of 2.0. (Official transcripts
required.) The COMPASS test may be required if you do
not have college English and/or Math.
- Applicants who have never attended college must take the
- Submit your official high school transcript or official
GED scores (if you are not a high school graduate) and college
transcripts if you have previously attended another college.
Official transcripts must have the institution’s seal and must
be presented in an unopened official envelope from the sending
institution. It is your responsibility to obtain your transcripts.
You may deliver the transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate
Admissions, Room 150 or you can request to have the transcripts
mailed to the Clayton State Office of Recruitment and Admissions, 2000 Clayton
State Blvd., Morrow, GA 30260-0285.
Clayton State University does not
accept electronic college or university transcripts.