Transfer credit is normally accepted for college work earned at regionally accredited colleges and universities, provided the courses are comparable to the Clayton State University curriculum. A minimum grade of C or better will be accepted for transfer credit (D’s are accepted in some majors and for some lower division courses, please contact the school or college that you are interested in pursuing for more information).
An evaluation of your credit will be sent to you by the Registrar’s Office after you have been admitted. If you have questions regarding your transfer evaluation, please call the Registrar’s Office at 678.466.4145.
Regional accrediting bodies include:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges